UCPL has three notaries public on staff. Please call us at 314-727-3150 before arriving at the Library to make sure a notary is available. We cannot guarantee service within 30 minutes before the Library closing. We do not charge a fee to notarize documents. Please be aware of the following:
- You must bring a valid (unexpired) photo ID.
- Documents must be signed in front of the notary public. Do not sign in advance.
- Documents can only be notarized for people who are present.
- We cannot advise on how to fill out documents (apart from the act of notarization) or the completion of a task related to the notarized document.
- Please identify which areas of your document(s) require notarization before visiting the Library.